- It dilates the arteries to increase blood flow throughout the entire body
- It enhances oxygen delivery at cellular level to the muscles, organs, brain, skin and other parts of the body
- It is a natural anti-inflammatory compound
- It is a fat dissolving compound
- It naturally sedates and calms the central nervous system
- Stimulates warmth receptors in the skin and inhibits cold receptors
- Vasodilates arteries
- Reconstructs functionally closed capillaries
- Brings rightward shift in Oxygen-Hemoglobin dissociation curve, shows the increase of how readily hemoglobin acquires and releases oxygen molecules into the blood
- Improves blood flow properties
- Sedates the central nervous system
Due to these properties CO2 gas is infused before O3 gas into the steam sauna cabinet, allowing for deeper penetration of ozone into the body.
RecoverYou chamber also allows for application of CO2 gas only (dry CO2 bath) to patients who should avoid hyperthermia steam sauna due to cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disorders or due to open wounds.
The “dry CO2 bath” is very convenient for people with decreased mobility (the elderly or disabled). This procedure can be done without removing clothing as there is no steam and heat involved and CO2 passes though clothing easily. Sitting position during the CO2 session ensures patient’s safety with no risk of congestion for people with impaired circulation. The treatment has a long and positive influence on the central nervous and cardiovascular systems, on blood coagulation and improved cellular metabolism. CO2 bath also regulates blood circulation, heart rate, blood pressure, promotes mental relaxation, lymph circulation and frees respiratory tract. It stops skin infections, hyperpigmentation and cellulite.